Stunning new 6 rooms apartment in the Aspen Chalet. New Premium apartment for 10 people situated in the Ruches area of the resort.
Apartment 1 (>180sqm) with 6 rooms for a maximum occupancy of 10 persons; has been designed to offer you a unique experience:
- The attic (70sqm): The front door opens up to a large living room where you will be able to relax next to the fireplace. Large bay windows and French doors brighten up the room and going outside, you can rest on the balcony to take in the stunning mountain views. The fully equipped kitchen to your right opens on the vast dining room where you will have the opportunity to sit around a heart-warming meal. You will also find the guest restroom on this floor, as well as storage space.
- The upper ground floor (53sqm): Two bright en-suite double (160x200cm) bedrooms with a balcony will provide you with all the necessary comfort. One of the en-suites has a shower and separate toilet. The second has a large dressing room, a bathtub, a shower and a separate toilet.
- The piste-level floor (59sqm): One en-suite double (160x200cm) bedroom with a shower and toilet. A night corner with a bunk bed (80x200cm), ideal for 2 children, and a third double (160x200cm) bedroom. The two rooms share a modern and spacious bathroom with a bathtub, separate toilet and laundry room with a washing machine and a dryer.
Each bedroom and living room is fitted with an HD flat-screen TV. WIFI access within the apartment. The apartment is non-smoking.
You also benefit from these exclusive services in winter:
- Breakfast delivered every morning before 9 am
- 1H daily cleans from Sunday to Friday included during winter rentals
- Firewood at your disposal
- Linen and towels included
- Beds made prior to your arrival
- Dedicated Concierge service to prepare your arrival and ensure your comfortable stay in Avoriaz
Gratis annuleren tot 60 dagen voor de lokale inchecktijd. Daarna wordt de reservering niet terugbetaald, tenzij deze opnieuw wordt verkocht.
Faciliteiten & Voorzieningen
Boeken, dvd's, muziek voor kinderen
Hot tub / jacuzzi
Spa & wellness
Geen beveiligde parkeergelegenheid beschikbaar
Gasten zeggen dat de beschrijving en foto's bij deze accommodatie passen
Pl. des Ruches, 74110 Morzine, France
Deze accomodatie onderneemt stappen om duurzamer en milieuvriendelijker te zijn
Volg de adviezen van jouw Skixer en ski als een local
Ons enige doel is ervoor te zorgen dat jij de beste skivakantie ooit hebt (zodat je volgend jaar weer voor ons kiest ... En het jaar daarna)
Avoriaz is part of one of Europe's largest ski areas, the Portes du Soleil, with 650 kilometres of pistes challenging skiers of all levels. The ski area goes over the border to Switzerland, so it is possible to easily ski in two countries in one day.
Avoriaz town is a beautiful place to stay where the houses are clad in wood and cars are not allowed in the streets. If you are looking for a large ski area, with ski-in / ski-out from your accommodation, and child-friendly slopes in the centre of town then Avoriaz is definitely an option for you.
In the middle of Avoriaz, there is a children's area for those new to skiing. Here is also the children's ski school, which makes it easy to drop off and pick up children for their lessons.
Avoriaz is also the host of the steepest piste in the Alps, Le Mur de Chavanette, also called "The Wall". Le Mur falls under the category of "orange" piste, going beyond the traditional scale from green to black. That piste leads to Switzerland, but thankfully there are alternative routes around Le Mur. In Avoriaz, you'll also find 40 km of cross-country ski runs and throughout Les Portes du Soleil there are a total of 200 km of cross-country ski runs.